To Distribute No Gifts - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
When a landlord is distributing clothes
To a large number of people to mark
His birthday, to stand in queue and get them
Make them feel humbled rather than happy.
Comments about To Distribute No Gifts by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda