To Leap Into Bed - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Don't leap into bed on first date.
It betrays your opportunism.
Post-marriage union is guiltless.
First night is the wedding's prerogative.
Pre-marriage sexual gratifications
Would stunt the emotional growth
Towards commitment and concern.
With chances of cracks being maximum.
Courtship is meant for the lovers
To know each other and find out
How best they adjust each other.
Don't use before the thing is owned.
Comments about To Leap Into Bed by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl