Today's Canticle - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
As new light has emerged in East,
In this Earth I wake up to newness,
Repeatedly your name in deep love,
Oh Lord, our beloved father we chant.
Song of Songs reveals truth of love,
Eternal love is offered to you ever,
As you have shown eternal path to act,
In this hymn we sing your glory again.
Favouring life by your mercy light,
Your guidance has brought fortune,
Deep essence of faith is revealed,
You are true teacher to teach right.
We are righteous and peaceful souls,
We chant your name to gain purity,
Continuously you protect us from sins,
You enhance inner beauty within us.
© Kumarmani Mahakul,29, May 2017. All rights reserved.
Comments about Today's Canticle by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl