'Tommy Tippy' - Poem by Linda Winchell
Tommy had a tippy cup
and it kept him really dry.
For when Tommy tipped to sip from it
in his mouth his juices would slide.
Over the lips and past his gums
for look out stomach for here it comes!
Never down Tommy's chin to run
from Tommy's Tippy cup was none!
Comments about 'Tommy Tippy' by Linda Winchell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl