Ace Of Black Hearts
Tossing Out The Childs Toy - Poem by Ace Of Black Hearts
They speak of the heart as if it is a child play thing.
Something to throw away when your through.
Like that that secret document, put it in the shredder.
Just make it disappear.
The pain is all in your head.
The emotionless dead.
Those tears that fall are not Niagara, and mean nothing.
They serve a purpose just not what you think it is.
Does lying to yourself make it easier to forgive or be forgiven?
As realities do the beating just remember it's a child toy and you don't really need it anyways.
Comments about Tossing Out The Childs Toy by Ace Of Black Hearts
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl