Trade Martin's Ferret - Poem by David Taylor
On Christmas day, on Christmas day
His ferret strayed, went far away
He’s gone away, he’s gone away
Trade Martin’s ferret on festive day.
He’s going crazy, posted a huge reward
Hoping that it won’t be as it was
The year before when his turtle was lost.
Oh please you poets bring him some cheer
And tell him his ferret’s been found this year.
Comments about Trade Martin's Ferret by David Taylor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl