Traffic Lights - Poem by nimal dunuhinga
Who invented these beautiful colors?
Red, Amber and Green.
And I watch how they stop when Red appears?
When Amber winks they are very uneasy
And they fly in the Green light sign like a journey to heaven.
Night is still young and I count my weekend wage
Thinking of my loved ones.
They are very far away.
When the Green smiles with me to take my soul away from all these burdens?
Comments about Traffic Lights by nimal dunuhinga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye