Transformation Of Tears - Poem by nagamuthu osho
When earnest tears flow...
Deep from Heart's Antar glow...
Delve those Soul's treasure...
An invisible key of pleasure...
Looms, makes, Glory to bloom
Drops of tears Divine's loom
Transforms...wild, wield storm
Compose, serene and calm
Lovely Rose Glitters, smiles long
Vanishes...bestows bouquets and Solemn song!
A Mystic, Miracle Master, Mentor comes teach
Atwain! our mundane, Thine Aura we reach.
Comments about Transformation Of Tears by nagamuthu osho
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl