Tree - Poem by Kokak Kokak
Oh kind poor tree, you’re so helpless
The wicked storm tries to kill you
Why are you cursed just for nothing?
Oh sweet young tree stand still, be brave.
Don’t weep sad tree, you’ll be just finr
Look for the birds they’ll cheer you up
Hold on; be smart, free your true strength
Oh sing tough tree, then you’ll be calm
Oh, dance nice tree, dance with the wind
This is not the end, rain will soon stop
Live with the flow, sway with rhythm
Oh smile good tree, have faith in Him
Oh meek, wise ME haven’t you heard?
That the rain cries louder than yours.
Comments about Tree by Kokak Kokak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl