Lawrence S. Pertillar
Try It - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
This news may come as upsetting to you,
I have a recommendation,
That should do wonders in advancing...
Your forward movements.
Don't be offended.
That's not my intentions.
It took me a while to discover this.
That's why I share my own experience,
If you notice...
When you move your left foot,
You are also trying to move your right foot...
At the same time?
Try moving them one at a time.
And I am willing to bet...
You will get to your destination much quicker.
Comments about Try It by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda