! Unfinished Business - Poem by Linda Ori
If I should stay another day
I'd lose myself in you -
Not that that would be a crime
But I've got things to do;
Perhaps one day my life will change
My little tasks be done -
And then with freedom's blessing
I'll ride off to meet the sun;
And will you come to meet me there?
Or join me on my way -
Experience the journey
Hand in hand we'll run and play;
The future beckons brightly
Every day begins anew -
He went and saved the best for last.............
My life begins with you.
Comments about ! Unfinished Business by Linda Ori
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl