Bonnie Harding Poems
- Damn I'M Lucky The cloud over my head got no silver ...
- Only Your Love Can Heal Me I think something died deep inside...
- Echos Of Life Echo's of childhood, memories unfold of simple...
- White Roses The path is lined with roses They're pure white ...
- The Gift Some people listen but never hear and look in your ...
- My Will I don't have anything of value to leave you no money...
- Daddy He sitting there, he's all alone without a mate to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Damn I'M Lucky
The cloud over my head got no silver lining
Three leaf clovers is all I'm finding
The leprechaun I caught ain't got no gold
And my rabbits foot is too damn old
Got a horseshoe hanging above my bed
Had to go to the doc's when it fell on my head
Found me a frog and gave it a big kiss
Warts on my lips is what I got for this
Heads up pennies in my shoes
Bruised my toes and turned them blue
I bought me a bracelet full of lucky charms
The very next day I broke my arm
Damn I'm lucky because this ain't true
You know you wish you were lucky too..