Lawrence S. Pertillar
Up All Night - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Up all night,
Seeking to find that right approach...
That is not felt to encroach upon to undo,
The familiar scent of roses.
Or drastically impose a new point of view.
I know I am not amongst the few but many,
Wishing for a vision from a different plateau.
I can't be the only one,
Up all night inspired...
By insights with desires to reach as I bloom.
Comments about Up All Night by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl