Edward Kofi Louis
Water 2 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
You met the sea! !
So, display your works with the truth and live in peace;
To respect the muse of nature!
And all the rules around.
The truth is your help and your shield!
Like the pool of water in your garden;
To bless nature!
Following after the rules.
The truth is compassionate and righteous!
Seeing the fountain of water around you today;
Respecting the muse of life,
Respecting all mankind! !
Respecting the beauty of creation.
Comments about Water 2 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl