Edward Kofi Louis
Water - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Water, water, water everywher!
Water has no enemies but,
How many of us do have water?
The earth consists of 70% of water and,
Mankind is still thirsty of water;
Ladies and Gentlemen,
How many of us do have enough water?
The rightousness of mankind is still negative,
Many are those who control this water!
On this earth are many without water,
On this earth too are many in darkeness,
How sad it is to see many dying of thirst;
Water has no enemy at all but, mankind has! !
The problem lies in our own hands and,
I do rest my case.
Comments about Water by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl