Edward Kofi Louis
Water It 2 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Water it once and let it be lovely!
Water it twice and let it be peacefully,
Water it trice and let it be romantic! !
Because, the muse of love is all about the works of wisdom;
With the joy of the red roses.
Comments about Water It 2 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye