Harsh Vardhan k
Wen I Missed U - Poem by Harsh Vardhan k
wen i missed U, i felt helpless like a baby
who craved her mommy......
wen i missed U, i wanted to just cry
and asking to GOD why? ? ?
wen i missed U, i felt i'm lying on bed
but my soul was dead.........
wen i missed U, i felt my life became dark
and i wondered will i ever find any spark......
wen i missed U, i felt the stab of scare
and wished someone would care.........
wen i missed U, i felt like im dying
and thought on my death, will anyone be crying.......
(HEY I LOST MY SMILE DAT MUCH I MISSED U)
Comments about Wen I Missed U by Harsh Vardhan k
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda