What Love? - Poem by ANDREW BLAKEMORE
What love can wander through the clouds
And speak to me like sunset shine?
So deep the feeling in my heart
To know that you are truly mine.
What love can float on evening's air
So far and wide and without end?
My heart does feel such warmth inside
To know you are my dearest friend.
What love can make the crimson rose
So burn with passion and desire?
My heart does lead me ever on
Towards the skies of burning fire.
What love can lift the twilight gloom
So I can see the way to go?
My heart and yours shall be as one
Eternally our love will grow.
Comments about What Love? by ANDREW BLAKEMORE
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl