When The Darkness Robbed The Light In Happy Hour - Poem by nimal dunuhinga
The Corsican Brothers (French: Les Frères corses) is a novella by Alexandre Dumas, père first published in 1844. It has been adapted many times on the stage and in film.
Jukebox goes on in the dim light restaurant
And the protagonist realized
When they danced Ballroom
To the tune of The Blue Danube Waltz
By John Strauss II, changing their precious wives.
Really hard to recognize each other?
Happiness & Sorrow
They're Siamese twins unchangeable.
For Alexandre Dumas!
Comments about When The Darkness Robbed The Light In Happy Hour by nimal dunuhinga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl