While Love For God Rises - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
While love for God rises,
Like sunrise of new day,
Mind grows purely to feel,
Light of dawn and this sky.
Golden pearls fly with joy,
Motivational force activates,
Devotion counts all states,
Calmness and hope unite sure.
Love for God is very precious,
Precious is love of God for us,
Love rises to adore his creation,
God's every word is beamed in rays.
Silence and light empower souls,
Conscience allows to act rightly,
While love rises more and more,
This gives visualization of paradise.
© Kumarmani Mahakul,13 July 2018. All rights reserved.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about While Love For God Rises by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl