Why? - Poem by James Royster
Why do I sit here feeling so depressed?
Is it because I’ve failed even when I’ve given my best?
Why am I here trying not to cry?
Why is it sometimes I wonder what it would be like to die?
Why do I feel like I’m caught in the middle of a storm?
Why is it sometimes I regret the day I was born?
Why don’t I just give up and quit?
Why am I still dealing with all if this sh*t?
Why have I given up all hope?
Why do I feel I can no longer cope?
Why do I sit here and cry?
Why God why?
Comments about Why? by James Royster
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl