Wings Of Love - Poem by nagamuthu osho
Love the Silence lake
Move to merge in River's heart
Where River in bliss lorn in Ocean
Thy love relumes my life of bleak
Reverberates, sings mystic Thou Art!
Odso! pure love sings, fly with wing
And reaches Divine...dances along spring
Aver vast veil ope, manifest immaculate love
I seek thy love, imbibes in music
Avast! my life's vessel lorn in magic
Welklin weal dowers thro' thy horizon
Jove thine faith springs sacred orison
Let wings of Love fly to Heaven!
Let my desire's devall, Ye douse raven.
Comments about Wings Of Love by nagamuthu osho
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda