Bounty Of Beauty - Poem by nagamuthu osho
It is the thought,
Which I sought;
And at last of divine's wrought,
I came near, ne'er in shame,
Full of faith's flame to dedicate the fame,
When my Lord;
Made me mad...
With whimsical of o'erwhelming, o'erflowing
Love, full of tender, splendor and grace glowing,
Blooming with mirth,
I wander in wonder on Earth?
But God in me will sing,
Makes my notes, flee with magic wing;
Dower meed to holy heed, and deliverance thou bring.
Copyright @ 2005 Nagamuthu Karthikeyan Osho
Comments about Bounty Of Beauty by nagamuthu osho
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl