Pearl To Spark - Poem by nagamuthu osho
The pearl of poem for my sister,
Who is nice, niche in the oyster;
Had ye endowed to me by the divine?
'O I am blessed by the Lord's love, which smile to shine,
Where the blush and rush of smile in her face reflects the sheen;
The pure and purpose of her repose my soul!
The rare, pure power to me, lives true!
Ne'er changes for fond or foe, but the bud of nature
Will listen to her foot steps, which will allure all creature;
May Lord Bless her long life with countless verses of poems, decked with myriad treasure.
Copyright @ 2006 N.KARTHIKEYAN OSHO
Comments about Pearl To Spark by nagamuthu osho
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl