Lawrence S. Pertillar
With Beliefs They Are Entitled - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
When one is young and alone.
And survives in environments,
Not previously known...
One learns to observe,
With a keener consciousness.
Those who have not had this experience,
Are subjected not to take their lives as serious.
They are not that observant.
Although express wishes to be entertained.
With beliefs they are entitled...
To what they did not earn.
With demands commanded,
To get that which is believed they deserve.
And with a narcissistic nerve,
Believe their wants and needs...
To be delivered at the expense,
Paid by someone else...
Who provides to them the serving.
Comments about With Beliefs They Are Entitled by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl