Lawrence S. Pertillar
With Comments Made - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Why do people seem to take steps,
That are less effective than those suggested?
To then accuse those who are correct,
Of thinking they know better than the rest.
With comments made that are offensive,
If someone knew so much to address,
That is correct.
Why aren't they living with a doing...
To be more impressive.
'He had the nerve to tell me,
Where he lived was his 'home'.
And it aint nuthing but an apartment,
With things in it I wouldn't own.'
~But what has that got to do,
With suggestions recommended...
He to you were made? ~
'I know people with much more to offer.'
~And their suggestions made to you were 'what'? ~
Comments about With Comments Made by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl