Lawrence S. Pertillar
With No Excuses - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
With no excuses.
Or made attempts of pretense,
To hide in my heart to expose and show.
What I feel is revealed.
And to those who refuse to admit,
They have more inside of them existing...
Than a cold unreachable emptiness.
To give yet expect to get from others love.
Comments about With No Excuses by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl