Womanhood In Tantra - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
The nudity is not an obscenity.
The nudity either in arts or in person
Is neither moral nor immoral.
To be naked is to be unashamed
And is in the realization of
The bodily perfection and no more.
There must be no shame in the viewers’ eyes.
Femininity and sexuality
And motherhood are the female’s identity.
It is the male’s gaze that shapes a woman.
Breasts are motherhood; hips are fecundity.
She is the soil where men’s seed are grown.
Face and limbs represent femininity.
In Tantra, woman is all in all.
Comments about Womanhood In Tantra by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl