.Pd. is here
Yellow (Colour Poem) - Poem by .Pd. is here
Yellow are the taxi tops
the butterflies and bumblebees
juicy lemons, sunflower
and falling leaves.
Yellow is for egg yolk
a fever's name,
the colour of yellow pages directory
the warning card given to players.
Yellow is for sun
ornaments of gold,
colour of papers
that are preserved and old.
Yellow are the mustard fields
the colour of banana peel that
I stepped on and tripped
also a colour of wisdom and intellect.
Yellow is for charming smilies
for youth, exhuberence and cowardice
yellow is for warmth and inspiration
to make people smile is its purpose.
Comments about Yellow (Colour Poem) by .Pd. is here
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl