Herbert Nehrlich (04 October 1943 / Germany)
Yes, Is It? (Haiku) - Poem by Herbert Nehrlich
So, what is envy?
Is it the child of hatred,
or simply nothing?
Comments about Yes, Is It? (Haiku) by Herbert Nehrlich
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: haiku
Poem Submitted: Saturday, April 23, 2005
Poem Edited: Saturday, April 23, 2005
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl