You - Poem by Lorraine Bennike
I call to you..... embrace me
I hear the wind lifting the leaves by the hand
they come for you ….
I see the sun as he peels away the clouds
he looks for you..
For you are my garden filled with flowers
I adored you...
The tree that shades my pain and feeds my heart
I turn to you…
For I am a child who is lost within these rooms I sit
and wait for you….
I am only a shadow of you and all that you inspired to be
I call to you..... unleash me
I breathe through you....... Now breathe for me
Comments about You by Lorraine Bennike
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda