You Hold My Hand - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
Within deep love I share mind
I know you feel this there
To take care of mine you feel
You have promised to come on.
You are very cute and nice
I am too built in your frame
I transfer my love in wind
Sitting in meditation I feel.
I have to learn to walk here
On Earth I have to play, read
Holding my hand you teach me
I shall know the art of writing.
I am standing to see you in up
You come to take me in love
I want to rest in your nice lap
Oh my father, you hold my hand.
Comments about You Hold My Hand by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl