You'Re Making Me Blush Again - Poem by Amanda Lukas
I listen, intrigued by unexpected intelligence,
wide eyed and and excited.
His thoughtfulness is refreshing,
especially in this cut-throat society.
Self-conscious, I strive to seem both interested and reserved.
If there is a way to be both,
I doubt I've perfected the method.
His complements flow,
impressively, sincerity doesn't seem lacking,
and I would be flattered simply by his presence,
were he the type to settle merely for flattery.
It's become apparent to me
that he's quite the charmer
and apparent to him, I think,
that I'm loving every minute of it.
Comments about You'Re Making Me Blush Again by Amanda Lukas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl