Edward Kofi Louis
Your Sweet Voice - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Hello! ! !
Are you still with me?
Then, let me hear your sweet voice,
The choice on this love;
Able to satisfy my lonely heart.
Comments about Your Sweet Voice by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda