Poetic Dreams Poems
- Darkness Became Light In its tune magic escapes, ...
- The True Essence Of A Person The true essence of a person is ...
- In Poetry I Am Home The poetess ran through her stanzas.
- Its Journey Rolling screens create dreams, Picture-perfect,...
- Emptiness To Energy Creativity is everywhere and nowhere ...
- Why O Why Can't We Fly Tongue-tied in life, we have freedom...
- Poetic Voice The voice inside comes alive in fire. It is ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Darkness Became Light
In its tune magic escapes,
Flute-like, playing night,
Turning it into day.
Nature has all the chords,
Its reward being itself,
The Earth alive.
It promises the day night.
The night day, turning
Providing mankind with all
Resources from the time
Darkness became light.