Prasanth kumar Poems
- Sweet Friendship When the Silent darkness tightened the ...
- Hope And The Moon Whennnnnn...the stars are shining... bright...
- Phoenix Rise up, feeling all the heat Keep up, chasing all ...
- Assurance In the darkness of the cave To discover the ...
- Mild Craving Tiny delicacies on a nature's plate Mildly ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
When the Silent darkness tightened the noose
The hope you shone saved me from non existence
When the frustration like a millstone dragged me to drown
The hand you extended served as a lifebuoy that kept me afloat
When the depression tides tried to battle me down
The support you gave, surfed me to safe shores
When I grieved for reasons unknown
Your smile was the only reassurance that changed my state
When the painful silences tried to burn my heart slowly
Your words of Love sprinkled happiness within me
For me, there is no me without ...