Prashanthi Ramachandran Poems
- My School Bag My companion, my best friend, The love ...
- Smile :) Pass it on, Pass it on, From even a goon to a ...
- My Thatha (Grandpa In Tamil) Dishonesty and bad habits are ...
- The Mic That Didn't Reach My M... I stood alone in a ...
- My Aunt's Marriage It was my aunt's marriage Every place was...
- The Theft I came home from office, merrily dancing and ...
- My Teacher Walking, jogging and running, Lovely, beautiful ...
I was born on 4th November 1999. Now, I am 13 years old. I was inspired to write poems by reading poems written by great writers. I wish to write more poems and make my parents proud. I have written many poems which were appreciated by my teachers and parents. I look forward to a beautiful life ahead by writing many poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Prashanthi Ramachandran
My School Bag
My companion, my best friend,
The love between us knows no end.
Wherever i go, I carry you,
Please never leave me, oh! never do.
You weigh even more than me,
I have spilled coffee on you, and also tea.
Always be my best friend, will you be?
You carry everything a to z(ee) .
You have got killer looks,
And you carry all my books.
We shall, in life, stay under one roof,
Without you, I am like a horse without a hoof.
Books of Physics, Biology and Chemistries,
Books of theft and horrifying mysteries.
You were gifted by Aishwarya, my dear friend, ...