princely jewel victorian
princely jewel victorian Poems
- Rape And Sexual Abuse It was a pleasant day, That turned to...
- Come A Little Closer-Don't Ste...
- I Am Sorry Why do i open myself to anyone? When all i can ...
- It Still Hurts - Broken Innoce... That day still haunts ...
- Left Behind do you know how i feel? standing over there, ...
- Not Strong For Another Day I feel so empty, Don't know what...
- Silence How could i live with a pain from the past? The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about princely jewel victorian
Rape And Sexual Abuse
It was a pleasant day,
That turned to be the worst
There will always be tears running down my face
When any one tells this was a lie
I always think, "why am i always a disgrace? "
These tears are coming from the pain you caused
I watched you rape and molest me
And i could not do anything about it
You stole my virginity without my consent
Please tell me why did you do this
All i was begging you, was to get off me
But that was the hardest thing to do
You shut my mouth and you tore my underwear
Then you pushed it...