Purna Priyadarshini Parmar
Purna Priyadarshini Parmar Poems
- Do Not Cry When I'll Be Gone Do not cry when I'll be ...
- Like The Stars In The Sky Like the stars in the sky So ...
- You Are No Ordinary You are no ordinary, tell me who you ...
- The Memory
- Again What was it that brought us together? Some say ...
- This Way After all; I try to make myself believe That it ...
- The Wait Is not it strange? Those few moments that we ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Purna Priyadarshini Parmar
Do Not Cry When I'll Be Gone
Do not cry when I'll be gone
For I'll be gone for the world, not for you.
Do not stand by my grave and search me amidst the dead
For I'll not be dead then,
I'll be alive in your thoughts
-As long as your thoughts are alive.
Do not give my corpse a shake
For it will never awake;
It will be dust soon
-but I'll go on.
Do not find me in the past
For it is not the past where I reside,
Call me with all your love
-And I'll be right beside.
Do not collect the letters I wrote,
The things I liked;
Throw them away;
Let me exist only in your ...