Quin Elmore Poems
- Dear Graduate the world is waiting waiting on you
- Love love shouldn't hurt love shouldn't make you want to ...
- Cold And Lonely tick tock went the grandfather clock as I ...
- Sweetie He is a bustling ball of fun leaving hair ...
- Life My mom loves me, My sisters love me, My dad and ...
I love to write and I really love to read.
I love to dance and I love to sing.
I love to be my self because i am free.
I hope you like my poems as much as they like you! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Quin Elmore
He is a bustling ball of fun
leaving hair everywhere
stays in his apartment
until I come home
He swat and he pats
his favorite toy is a pair of socks
normally he gets them out of my drawr
flinging them high to the sky
with a big mighty roar
Sweetie is the name
fierce is the game
with love in his heart
with a big, hard pat
Sweetie is my cat