hassan hayati Poems
- Rain On the land of red tulips, it rains On the sad night of...
- Hearts Tongue Today is dark but tomorrow, Lots of suns and ...
- The Nearest Far Have you been far from my mind? Never ...
- Scent The scent of your hair, I Inhale today To me it seems ...
- Strange Days Strange! What a strange world No one is true...
- Mirror I still survive, I am still alive Devoting my pride,...
- Caged Hope Two love birds, sitting sad in the cage Viewing ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about hassan hayati
On the land of red tulips, it rains
On the sad night of agony, it rains
Rain, on the holy graves of comrades
On my restless eyes, it rains
My heart eyes, all directions
Each single moment, a daffodil once
And a pansy another time
On the thirsty land of my chest, it rains
Scarlet my face, hopeful my heart
To join the traveled pigeons
Looking desperately for the moment
On the blue ocean of my dreams, it rains
Wash my soul, rain, wash my heart
Give me new life in every single part
I have been pinned, for the severance pain
On the pin leaves, of ...