Randy Hogan Poems
- Ocean Kissed The Sky Like the Ocean kissed The Sky At the ...
- Such Beauty When you walk though a flower garden, does the ...
- Sad Flower I was walking through a flower garden and this ...
- ******down By The Water Down by the water, I heard a ...
- *refection Of Beauty Shooting star, May I make Just one ...
- Waiting Waiting is a flower in the cold dark winter ...
- Turtle Turtle Turtle turtle i hear you calling but not to ...
Who i want to meet you, you, you, the world,
Who i want to Love the world,
What i like to do! Live like their is no tomorrow!
Last dying words will be i love you all!
I believe the world is one. i thank something
good has begun!
So take my Hand and we will take a ride on the peace
train so back your bags and join me!
Who i have time for the world!
who i am better than no one! I fight for the underdog! why i love so much....
my GOD and MY Mother! Why they Loved me first!
Now I’ve been happy lately, thinking about the good things to come
And I believe it could be, something good has ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Ocean Kissed The Sky
Like the Ocean kissed The Sky
At the most beautiful place under the sun,
For true love is so hard to find
but we just keep searching
for our soul can be complete
It's in that lovely special place
of bluest of blues which are both under
the sun that gives you so much beauty
It's where the ocean and sky
never ends kissed by the sun over and
over a again.
Our hearts come together to
kiss like the ocean kissed the sky
for our hearts are like two large waves
falling on one another over and over
As i swim and you ...