Renee Blackwell Poems
- I Am That I Am I am that woman you can’t touch I am that ...
- To Miss Lady Dyana The worst mistake you made was give your ...
- The Reality Is To devour and to scour is the pleasure you ...
- Consciously Dead I’m sinking but only my soul can feel ...
- Dangerous Minds The dangerous mind is nothing to play ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Renee Blackwell
I Am That I Am
I am that woman you can’t touch
I am that woman that leaves you in lust
I am that woman who bares a child
I am that woman who continually wears a smile
I am that woman who loves in heart
I am that woman who is wild yet smart
I am that woman who is a classic in style
I am that woman you want to stay for a while
For I am that I am
I am that diva girl with hips and a attitude to match
I am that gorgeous girl with the hair draping down her back
I am that girl the boys yell “Aye girl “ to and I laugh
I am that girl that you wish you could have ...