Rhoda Mohamud Poems
- Called Home If I left it all behind All the dreams and hopes...
- If I If I give in If I let them win
- Questions & Answers If you asked me Who I wanted to be
- Ready I'm not ready to say goodbye and I'm not ready to ...
- We... perfect beginnings bad endings that's our life ...
- Before I Meet The Ferryman These tears can’t come My biggest...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rhoda Mohamud
If I left it all behind
All the dreams and hopes of yesterday
Would my life be better?
Would I still be writing this?
Or would it all remain the same
The broken heart
The tear stained face
Looking for that place
That place called home