rhona fabi Poems
- Here Comes Again The Night Here comes the night again, late...
- Reflection The girl I used to see is painted with frowned ...
- A Love To Take, A Heart To Bre... All I want is to make ...
- Affection The world is so unfair all that's happening were ...
- The Dawn The dawn caught me this sad and noticed that I feel...
- 'You Are My, Could'Ve Been, Sh...
- When You'Re Gone My feet carried me and I wander On the bay,...
I currently am a college student taking up Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Management in AMA Computer College East-Rizal Campus.
Who would have thought that a simple girl like me have published already my original penned poems? ! ☺ I have told some of my kin about this but i think they're too busy to check my pieces.
I never thought of ending up... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The girl I used to see
is painted with frowned face
as she looked at me.
I gotta look for the answer
why she used to greet me
with those eyes?
I wanna cheer her up
and fade the painted
Then I smile to wake her up,
her floating mind in this time
and she finally smiled at last!
but before the moment,
she cried so fast.
I undeniably get worried
with her eyes
as she finally caught
my eyes sight.
I stopped to see her anxious eyes
for it says something.
She's hopeless, yet she still
believe in ...