Ripchurr Moone Poems
- You May Never Know You may never know, What lies behind ...
- Sls Saw the scenery passing by Heard the excited ...
- Chance You had your chance And broke the lance To protect ...
- Last Time This is it, This is the end, This is where the ...
- Darkened Fairytale The world doesn't seem good anymore, ...
- True Light You are the strings that tie my fate, You are ...
- Fury's Army Kill them now and end it all, Take me now and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ripchurr Moone
Kill them now and end it all,
Take me now and break the wall.
Destroy everything on the path,
Show them your pain and wrath.
Gun them down, drown his children,
Kill the wives, who will miss them?
Forget their names and faces,
Leave the rest without any traces.
Eat their food and skin their pets,
Leave their wives with no rest.
Ravage women's heart and soul,
Drop them now, bloody and cold.
Take their gems, take their hope,
You'd be 'forgiven' by the Pope.
Walk now from what you've done,
And forget what you've become.