Robert Christopher Spinelli
Robert Christopher Spinelli Poems
- Test We all make mistakes we take a long time we don't ...
- Slipping Away Looking around but there's no sound Now that ...
- The Comfort Zone
- Giving Thanks Life is a wondrous fucked up journey in which ...
- Rough Times & The Rebirth Sleep is a friend I stopped talking...
- The Omnipresent You Looking down you can see You can see the...
- The Last Words Ever Spoken I need to wake up This is going ...
Robert placed the majority of his focus on business, psychology, communications, and radio while attending school. He had aspired to work in radio but was soon pulled away to the Music Industry as an intern at the famed publicity firm, Adrenaline PR. When opportunity came knocking, Rob jumped in head first.
How it happened
It was a chance reuniting with old friends Jonny & Marsha Zazula famed for creating one of the industries first major independent label success stories, Megaforce Records which represented artists such as Metallica, Anthrax, Ministry and others. They sensed Robert’s passion and new found dedication to the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robert Christopher Spinelli
The Last Words Ever Spoken
I need to wake up
This is going too far
my life is a car
and the door is ajar
going 200 miles an hour
and slowly gaining power
like the last words ever spoken
in a poetic form and left as a token
a reminder of a broken age
gushing blood with the wars we wage
if the world’s a stage
then we’re off in a flash
and thrown in the trash
no longer a person
but a ghostly vapor
pretend to be saved
keep well behaved
enslaved by paper
just when I thought
that I could see the light
it became so bright
that I lost my ...