Robert M Smith
Robert M Smith Poems
- Perception Of Reality -new- Each person has their own reality This...
- Naked Until Spring -new- Swishing her golden gown Autumn moves ...
- Sovereign Mind -new- The sovereign mind. unlike any other. Unique...
- Inside The Souls That Fly -new- Soaring on the wings of ...
- No Wonder We Change Our Minds -new- No mind is settled Always ...
- Pendulum Swings -new- The mind can be unsettled Swinging like a ...
- Applause To Emptiness -new-
I have been writing poetry since 2017. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robert M Smith
Perception Of Reality
Each person has their own reality
This perception is a construct
Of the 100 trillion brain connections.
We all see things differently
Even a simple flower
Colours you see may be different for me.
As there are over 7 billion humans
There are an equal number of bespoke realities.