Robert Reuben Poems
- Family! A family is a tree with its branches and ...
- Features Of The Future I'm closer to the future Than I was ...
- My Garden A lovely picture of blossoming flowers, emerging ...
- Loneliness O' my heart, where have you gone? Why have you ...
- Faded Beauty! Last night I dreamt of a glamourous world. The...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robert Reuben
A family is a tree
with its branches and leaves.
Come rain, come shine,
it staggers yet lives.
A family is a body
with its head, hands and fingers.
In sickness or in health,
it shivers and lingers.
A family is a world
with its inhabitants, lands and tides.
In pressure and turmoils,
it quakes but abides.
A family is you and I
engulfed in love.
Come what may,
we soar like a dove!