robyn yazzie Poems
- The Window Of My Heart (to my boyfriend) The passage way ...
- A Memorie Or An Unforgotten As I lie awake at night, not ...
- Color Lather colors in your mind, Life isn't always dull, ...
- Cemetary Of Memories My mind runs through the cemetary of ...
- Wher Did Faith Go? The heavens are crying rapidly today, ...
- The Book Of My Life (to my daughter Scar) As I read the ...
Born in a small town. Living a life full of unexpected wonders. I love music, poetry, fashion, and art. I'm a teen mom, i have a daughter and a boyfriend. I write about everything I set my mind on and what I go through in every day life. Poetry brings me joy, lets me explain my way of thinking, and it expresses my true self. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about robyn yazzie
The Window Of My Heart
(to my boyfriend)
The passage way to love and freedom,
You'll take other ways,
Only when you need them,
You climb in from the window,
To be loved,
And only loved by me,
You'll climb out of the window,
To be free,
And only free from me,
I helped you in and out of the window, sometimes,
But, only because I care,
And only because I'll Know,
Whether you want to be loved or be free,
By or from me,
I could look through the window of my heart,
All I'll see is a view of you,
The man I love forever more,
The reason why, I don't ...